We at Spellbinders Paper Arts appreciate your choice to use our products to create beautiful items for your own use and for resale. Therefore, we give permission in the form of a limited license to use these products (Platinum™, Platinum 6, Glimmer, Grand Calibur®, Prizm™, Sapphire™, Presto Punch™ and Wizard™ Machines, Spellbinders® die, punch templates, foil plates and stamps, dies, ink, cardstock, accessories or other items) to create artwork and crafts under the following conditions:
- You are permitted to sell your artwork and craft projects at seasonal fairs and events, retail shops, community fundraisers, festivals, craft events, and online craft marketplaces such as ETSY.
- We require that your actual crafting be limited and local in nature, handmade by the artist or crafter. Please do not mass-produce or allow production by hired workers.
- We do not limit quantities of for-sale artwork or crafts that abide by these restrictions and conditions.
- Spellbinders® dies, punch templates, and stamp designs are copyrighted and may not be copied without permission; you also may not digitally or electronically reproduce projects.
- You may not use Spellbinders images for purposes of creating logos or company trademarks.
- In selling handmade projects, the seller must make clear that the projects for sale are the creation of the artist, and not products sold by the company.
- Those who participate in creating handmade items for sale are responsible for obtaining the necessary licenses and complying with all state and federal tax collecting/reporting regulations and assume all responsibility and liability.