Spellbinders Wholesale Requirements
Thank you for your interest in Spellbinders.
Below are the qualifications that need to be met before we can approve your wholesale account.
PLEASE READ THIS PAGE IN ITS ENTIRETY.
• Please provide a copy of your business license or seller's permit. International accounts are required to provide tax and business certificates required and issued by their country.
• Proof of online/brick and mortar store:
*Online store: Must provide website URL that has a shopping cart for purchases.
*Brick and mortar store: Must provide a picture of your store front.
• We do not support or sell to Facebook pages or Private Sales.
• Click Here to complete, sign and submit your application.
• We require a payment for every purchase order at checkout, before we can accept and process your orders.
• We accept bank wire and transfers. Please request the incoming bank information from your assigned account manager once your account has been approved.
• To request terms you must request an application for consideration from your assigned account manager once your account has been approved. For international customers, it is company policy not to offer terms – we require payment as the order ships.
• Once your account is approved you will get 50% off the retail price of die templates and 45% off the retail price of our machines. When certain sales levels are met, you may submit a request for a deeper discount.
• Opening minimums are $300 after your 50% discount, or $600 retail.
• We do not have an item minimum.
• Once you place your order we ask that you give us 2-4 business days to fulfill and ship the order.
• Back orders are not accepted. Out of stock product is removed from the order and we ask that the items be added to the next order.
• Once you meet your $300 minimum you will receive free shipping*, which includes the shipping carrier of our choice with standard services, any delivery service beyond that will be your responsibility.
(*Free shipping is only for those who have their product sent to a location in the contiguous US. Freight anywhere outside the US will be the responsibility of the customer.)
You will be contacted by Spellbinders Sales Team regarding your application. After approval, orders are placed through the self-serving online shop. For any questions or concerns regarding your account you will need to contact your assigned account manager. Please email email@example.com for any questions in regards to NEW applications that have not been approved. Thank you again for your interest in our company.
Click Here to complete, sign and submit your application.
• Our regular website link www.spellbinderscreativearts.com is a consumer website that does not support wholesale customers, you will be charged MSRP if you order on this website, your wholesale discount will NOT be applied. Certain items on this website are exclusive and not available for wholesale purchase.
• We do not accept faxed or phoned orders. Please contact your assigned Spellbinders Account Manager if you have any additional questions or concerns.
Do not hesitate to contact our team with any questions you may have regarding the wholesale application and requirements: 602-385-7700 or firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to doing business with you,
Spellbinders Sales Team